Are You An Alcoholic? Take Our Alcohol Use Disorder Assessment For Duluth
What Is Alcohol Use Disorder?
Alcohol use disorder is a persistent condition in which someone displays patterns of uncontrolled alcohol consumptions that disturb their life. The levels of alcohol use can differ, ranging from mild to severe addiction, and might impact your physical and mental health, employment or classes, and family.
What Are A Few Signs Of Alcohol Use Disorder?
Those with alcohol use disorder may struggle with:
- Cravings for alcohol
- Little control over their drinking
- Drinking that leads to dangerous situations
- Physical and mental health issues directly related to alcohol use
- Disruptive work or school performance caused by drinking
- Relationship problems stemming from alcohol use
Can You Cure Alcoholism?
An alcohol use disorder can’t be cured in the conventional way, but expert care can help you to manage the triggers and trauma for drinking and help you stay sober.
NOTE:This self-assessment is not a substitute for a proper clinical evaluation.